Post-doc position at the Biorobotics Institute – Scuola Superiore Sant’Anna, Pisa
Post dottorato // Bioingegneria
We are seeking a highly qualified individual with biomedical engineering and/or computer science backgrounds to apply for a postdoctoral fellowship (12 months) at the Biorobotics Institute of Scuola Superiore Sant’Anna in Pisa, in collaboration with the Unit of Neurology at Pisa University Hospital.
The successful candidate will work on an exciting project using AI for analyzing clinical health records to predict outcomes in mitochondrial disorders. The research project will be conducted within the Bioelectronics and Bioengineering Area of the Biorobotics Institute, a multidisciplinary group dedicated to developing advanced technologies that interface with the nervous system to diagnose, monitor, and treat neurological disorders.
Required qualifications and background:
– Ph.D. in Biomedical Engineering, Computer Science, Data Science, or related fields, with emphasis on medical informatics and artificial intelligence (both machine learning and deep learning).
– Excellent programming skills in Python and Matlab.
– Experience with machine learning and deep learning for healthcare data analysis.
If you are interested, please submit (by April 7th, 2023) your CV, three relevant papers, and the names and addresses of two reference contacts to:
– Prof. Silvestro Micera (email@example.com)
– Dr. Andrea Bandini (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Tipo di bando: Post dottorato
Settore del bando: Bioingegneria
Data di chiusura: 07.04.2023